Join GrowingIL and SVG Ventures | THRIVE for an upcoming webinar, showcasing disruptive Israeli Agtech solutions in smart irrigation and robotics catered for the US market. The event will take place virtually on Wednesday November 17, 2021 at 9:00am PDT.
8 Israeli startups will pitch live to an audience of agri-food and innovation stakeholders including entrepreneurs, investors, corporates, agribusiness leaders, farmers / producers, academics, researchers, and policy makers.
Nolan Paul, Partner at Yamaha Motor Ventures will join THRIVE CEO, John Hartnett for a fireside chat to discuss the challenges, opportunities and trends in the field of Ag Robotics.
GrowingIL is a government initiative of the Israel Innovation Institute, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and Israel Innovation Authority. Their aim is to develop the Israeli Ag-Tech ecosystem and reshape Israeli agriculture to meet emerging global food needs through the implementation of groundbreaking technologies.
Pitching companies include:
- Automato Robotics – Making affordable robots for passive greenhouses
- Autonomous Pivot – AI-based Platform for Maximizing and Protecting Crop Production
- BeeWise – AI-powered Beehive Monitoring and Harvesting Platform
- Blue White Robotics – Robot-as-a-service Platform for Autonomous Systems
- CropX – Agricultural Analytics Platform for Farm Management
- Edete – Automated Pollination Systems
- Tevel Aerobotics Technologies – Fleet of Airborne Harvesting Robots for Orchards
- Viridix – Soil Sensor Technology for Precise Irrigation