KRITAGYA, an AgTech Hackathon event will give an opportunity to showcase innovative approaches & technology solutions to promote farm mechanization in India. This initiative will help in enhancing the learning capabilities, innovations and disruptive solutions, employability and entrepreneurial drive in Farm Mechanisation sector, and hence will boost the Mechanisation level in country.
The theme of the Hackathon is to provide a platform to showcase and recognise an innovative and disruptive farm mechanisation solution preferably to promote ‘Women Friendly Farm Machinery & Equipment’.
Students, faculties and innovators from any university and technical institution of India can apply. Applicants will make the technical presentation on the solution, and may incorporate agricultural engineering drawings and animated videos. The solution presented must be commercially viable and the same needs to be represented in the form of ‘Business Model Canvas’.
|1st Prize||2nd Prize||3rd Prize|
|INR 5,00,000||INR 3,00,000||INR 1,00,000|
Winners from the national level event, will be felicitated with cash prize and citations with participation certificate. In addition to cash prizes, winners will also get an opportunity for protype fabrication of the concept at CIAE, Bhopal. Linkage opportunities with MSMEs will also be explored for technology commercialization.
Problem statements for the national level event are:
- Women friendly equipment for small farm operations
- Automatic transplanter/seeder for wetland paddy
- Automatic weeder for new crops
- Robotic harvesting of coconut/oil palm
- Selective Harvesting of physiologically matured tree fruits
- On-the-go measurement of soil qualities and precision apllication of fertilizers
- Device for contactless determination of biotic stresses to crops
- Harvesting of vegetables in multiple picking
- Cotton picking for Indian conditions
- Crop residue handling, storage and management
- Automatic vegetable transplanter
- Yield determination without crop cutting or crop harvesting
- Real time detection of plant diseases and simultaneous site-specific application of pesticides
- Solar/hybrid power tractor/prime movers for farm cultivation operation