By 2040, more than 60% of the global meat consumption will be lead by alternative meats. That’s a market value of 1,000 billion USD. Are you ready to lead the change within the industry? Come join a special panel on Wed, 08.07.2020, 6PM CEST sponsored by Stryber, an independent corporate venture builder based in Munich, London, Zurich, and Kiev. The webinar will primarily focus on
- Industry outlook from successful founders, investors and industry experts
- About building a million-USD funded startups and the first lab-grown hamburger
- Future market and investment trends
Who is the webinar for?
- For corporations & innovators: Do you work in a corporate group or are you involved in innovation in the F&B sector? Gain insights into the meat replacement industry and hear how to innovate successfully.
- For founders & entrepreneurs: You already started a meat alternative startup or have an idea? Learn from our experts on how they have mastered the problems you are also struggling with.
- For the curious & inquisitive: Are you curious about meat alternatives and the most disruptive innovations? Get insights from real industry insiders: how they think, act and became successful.
You can register for the webinar by submitting your information on the link below.
The panel and discussion will address questions including:
- What are the most disrupting trends in the meat industry?
- How will the future of meat look like?
- Are consumers ready for lab-made meat?
Ross Mackay, CEO & Co-Founder, Daring Foods: Ross is a Scottish serial entrepreneur now living in the US. He is the Co-Founder and CEO of daring, a plant-based chicken startup that just closed a second round of investment after their first round of $10m USD. Ross is reimagining chicken with the mission to offer a healthier, tastier and more environmentally cautious alternative to meat that is creating a new vegan food experience which is inclusive for all.
Frea Mehta, Biophysics PhD, LMU: Frea is an experimental biophysics researcher at the LMU Munich. She has firsthand experience in the field of cultured meat research as a Fulbright scholar in the lab of Dr. Mark Post at Maastricht University, where the world’s first lab-grown hamburger was born. She is an active science communicator on the topic of cultured meat and biotechnology solutions in food and agriculture.
Garan Goodman, Associate Partner, Stryber: Garan is a Partner at Stryber aiming to strategically accelerate corporate’s innovation efforts. He previously was the Managing Director of the METRO Target Retail Program for 8 late stage retail startups and Managing Director of the Telefonica startup program Wayra Deutschland GmbH where he oversaw the investment and acceleration activity of 35 companies including the last mile delivery giant Foodora.
David Blake Walker, CEO & Founder, BOONIAN: David is an Interior Architekt, Entrepreneur and all around Creative from the U.S currently residing in Munich. He graduated from Kansas State University with a BFA in Interior Architecture. The day after graduation he packed his drum set in his pick-up and hit the road for New York City where he worked for Richard Meier which subsequently brought him to Munich. Since then he has developed a reputation for his creativity and gastronomy projects.